Friday, May 22, 2009

Glory Days


I had the chance to meet some college friends for a drink this week. Yes, I'm a sorority girl. Shocker, I know. I miss those gals!! So fun to meet up with all of them again and see where their lives are now. So many have done so many interesting things. I love that it makes feel twenty years old again. We laughed and giggled about all of the fun times at the Adpi house, all the times at the KA house, all of the times at El Arroyo, Grin's, Peppers, and (gulp) Herbert's Taco Hut. We laughed like a bunch of teenagers. A friend once told me that the friends you make in college are the ones that stay in your life forever because they are the ones that YOU picked for no other reason than you had something unique in common. That's so true. It's hard to find the time for meeting up with old friends but it is so important. It keeps me young. When we get together it's as if not one single day has gone by. We just drink in more expensive places!

No comments:

Post a Comment