Monday, October 26, 2009

We went to family wedding this weekend. You know what struck me the most? How young the bride and groom were. They were obviously old enough to get married, it's just that I remember my own wedding like it was yesterday; yet, fifteen years later we have lived a lifetime since that day! It was very sentimental! We watched this young beautiful couple that has their lifetime ahead of them. They have no idea the bursting and unctrollable love they will feel when they have children. They have no idea of the pain they may feel when friends begain divorcing or fall fatally ill. While we have certainly had our share of good and sad times, it made me realize that we wouldn't even trade the sad ones. They've made us who we are today as a couple. We're not perfect--far from it. But we are the Dippels and I like the Dippels. What a beautiful wedding and what beautiful memories it brought back. Looking back, I wouldn't change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment